Office / Sales Admin (Flexible)
Have you been out of the office environment for several years or need a change to learn new skills? We are looking for a positive individual who is motivated and looking to learn about technology while assisting the office with sales and marketing.
- Provide administrative support to the team for existing and new business
- Contact clients and setting up appointments with prospects
- Complete data entry of contacts into CRM System
- Make phone calls to follow-up on emails and promotional material
- Assist in the creation of presentations and collateral sales material
- Schedule and promote marketing events, on and off-site
- Interact with clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Assist in social media management
- Follow and achieve set goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate workflow and meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and company information.
- Perform general clerical duties: Create and modify documents such as reports, memos, letters, spreadsheet, database and/or other software such as Microsoft Office or other programs.
- Handle additional related projects or duties as assigned.
- High school degree; BS degree in Sales or related field would be a plus
- Microsoft Office: Excel Outlook, Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional appearance, responsive, pleasant, courteous, and efficient.
- Basic understanding of sales and customer service practices
- Detail oriented with organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to solve practical problems in a quick and timely manner and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in a written or oral form
License or Certification
ShiftsMorning, Afternoon, and Mid-Day