Voice to Text: Never Miss a Message Again With Visual Voicemail Transcription
Ever feel like every time you step away from your desk, you return to a heap of missed calls and voicemails? Have you ever missed time sensitive or important information because you didn’t have time to listen to all your missed messages?
With Virtual DataWorks' Voice to Text visual voicemail transcription, employees can
read messages on their desktop UC Client or mobile app, at a glance, from virtually anywhere, and without dialing into their mailbox. Busy or remote employees remain connected at all times, important messages can be addressed immediately, and productivity isn’t compromised by being away from the desk or office.
What Voice to Text Does:
Our Voice to Text solution uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to instantly transcribe messages in a user’s voice mailbox. It then delivers those transcriptions to a user’s preferred devices via email, SMS, or the UC & Mobile — delivering the flexibility and efficiency that employees have increasingly come to expect from their communications solutions. [Company Name]’s Voice to Text solution leverages Google’s Cloud Speech API for Speech to Text transcription, which has better accuracy than other voice transcription solutions.
How Users Benefit from Voice to Text
Voice to Text is ideal for busy professionals who can’t be accessible at a moment’s notice, are often in meetings, or in an environment where it’s not feasible to listen to messages in sequential order (or at all). Users can easily read specific messages to find the exact info they need, at the exact time they need it.
Voice to Text offers the convenience and time-saving functionalities that are increasingly expected by the modern workforce. Voice to Text benefits team members at all levels of the business, including:
- Busy executives, who need to be able to quickly scroll through voicemails and identify the most important messages to address
- Managers and team leaders, who can receive important updates from their team while in a meeting or otherwise indisposed
- Field technicians, who can check appointment updates and customer inquiries while on location
- Customer service representatives, who can review customer voicemails and find the resources to address their needs before returning the call
How Businesses Benefit from Voice to Text
Voice to Text offers a practical, convenient way to keep up with the messages that need attention and prioritization. Team members can focus on important issues without sorting through messages that may not require an immediate response.
Three key benefits of Voice to Text include:
- Streamlined Business Processes: Voice to Text eliminates the potential roadblocks caused by missed communications. The end result? Higher-performing employees who can spend more time creating efficiencies, and less time trying to chase each other down.
- Improved Management of Time-Sensitive Operations: Because employees can check their messages from whenever and wherever is convenient, time-sensitive communications don’t get lost in the shuffle. Critical operations can be given the attention they need, preventing costly and headache-inducing issues for the company down the line.
- Reduced Costs and Increased Efficiency: Time is money, and time spent logging into voicemails and listening to non-essential messages is time that could be better spent elsewhere. Voice to Text ensures employees are efficient and well-connected, teams are empowered to create efficiencies and deliver fast results, and the business as a whole is more agile and better positioned to pursue its goals.